Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Didn't do much today

I feel like I wasted most of the day.  Craig was off, but there wasn't any way I could help him on his current project so I was just "standing by."

I did do my exercise, and started work on a couple of sculptures that were ordered yesterday, but that didn't take much time or effort.

I poked around in the garage and found a few more very old cans of paint to get rid of tomorrow, but that was about all.

My dinner plan is  left over  pot roast from yesterday so that's no work.

I guess I just feel a bit at loose ends.


Exercise Goal:
1000
 miles on the treadmill, 
Wednesday: 2.25 regular miles 
1 extra mile in memory of Margie and Bruce

Total walked = 218.50 miles
Someday I will be hiking 1000 miles in National Parks!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, give yourself a little slack. You've been working hard so it's OK to NOT work ONE day. And, you did discover the paint that needs discarded so you can add that to your to do list and then you get to cross it off later. I always enjoy marking off the to do lists. Sometimes I add silly simple stuff to the list just so I can have the joy of crossing it off for a feeling of accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If finding the paint wasn't on your list, add it and then cross it off! Sometimes you have to help yourself realize your accomplishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At loose ends is not necessarily a bad thing. Give yourself some time. Something tells me you need it!
    And, I'm so like Judy....if it wasn't on my list and I did it. Then I add it and mark it off! It feels SOOOO good.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing at all wrong with the odd loose ends days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The occasional "not much" day is very good for the soul and the body. We are far too bent on going, doing. Relax. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "add that to your to do list and then you get to cross it off later".

    Now that sounds like a really good idea. See you did accomplish something.

    *smiles all around*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes doing nothing is an accomplishment in itself. We can get so busy, that we forget to take time to just "Be".

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.