Thursday, October 28, 2010

The hours of the day are just flying by!

One of the two customers I have right now has changed her mind several times.  I know she is a good customer, because she has purchased my work in the past, but she has changed her mind twice in the last two weeks.  In years past I might have put her on a waiting list, but now business is so slow that she IS the list!  (Almost, I do have one other customer waiting for a piece.)  

Anyway, now I am making an elk and an armadillo  for her and a deer for the other customer.

We are also watching the World Series, GO GIANTS!

Tomorrow is errand day.


Exercise Goal:
1000 miles on the treadmill, 

2.25 regular miles Tuesday
+1 extra mile in memory of Margie
2.25 regular miles Wednesday
+.50 extra mile in memory of Margie
2.25 regular miles Thursday
+1 extra mile in memory of Margie

  
Total walked = 242.75 miles
Someday I will be hiking 1000 miles in National Parks!

2 comments:

  1. The Giants sure did 'go' alright as they won 9-0!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested in seeing the finished products!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.