Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back on the Ladder again!

Although our long range plan has changed, I am still dedicated to seeing this house fixed up!


Last summer we had new garage doors installed, and Craig wanted to painted them the same color as the house.  They are white, and the house is a blush pink with brown trim.


Since he is still working on his long term indoor project, we decided I should take on the garage doors.  I started that job today.  If it doesn't rain as predicted I should be able to get it done in a few days.  


A small check mark in the "to do" book for May.



9 comments:

  1. A check mark is a check mark, regardless of size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy painting day!!!..be careful on the ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love putting those check marks in their boxes. And I agree - be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good task - not to hard and when it's done, it's done! And it adds curb appeal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you..another check mark. Those to-do lists are getting smaller :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you are continuing to blog and still hope to get over to the coast to visit with you. Thank you for your writings. I don't seem to draw out those memories. Maybe once I am NOT working, they will come back. WORK always seems to get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I much prefer tasks that involve being outdoors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing better than checking off something on the to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just so inspirational with all you do. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or send an email.